Kevin's BBQ Joints

Kevin's BBQ Joints Blog

JMueller BBQ – Photos

It’s been about 7 weeks since I packed up everything to move from California to Texas to work for JMueller BBQ (the restaurant has officially been open for 5 weeks now). I have been snapping photos every so often (when I’m smart enough to have my camera in my pocket) so here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:

Posted in BBQ Joints,Cool BBQ Pics on by kevin - Comments (11)

11 Comments »

1. Makes me hungry. Reminds me that southern Bar-B-Q is very different than west coast. More passion about Bar-B-Q in the south.

Comment by Shirley Thagard — November 14, 2011 @ 5:39 pm

2. that lean brisket looks dry … get that shit off there and post a pic of my beautiful face

Comment by john mueller — November 14, 2011 @ 5:54 pm

3. you must have a smudge on your computer screen because that was extremely moist (not fatty) lean brisket

Comment by kevin — November 14, 2011 @ 5:56 pm

4. durn…send brisket to SSBBQ now. great pics Kevin

Comment by griffin — November 14, 2011 @ 7:20 pm

5. words on the Texas icon John Mueller from the masterful pen of RL Reeves Jr

Comment by rl reeves jr — November 14, 2011 @ 8:09 pm

6. Dang that looks tasty!

Comment by Devon — November 15, 2011 @ 1:25 am

7. Prime rib looks freakin awesome….

Comment by James Rockford — November 15, 2011 @ 3:07 pm

8. I love smoked prime rib. That is a new years tradition

Comment by Kyle — November 16, 2011 @ 4:31 pm

9. Man, those sausages look so good! Taken any Lipidors yet?

Comment by thesoulofjapan — November 19, 2011 @ 4:25 am

10. I could go for that tray of q right now!

Comment by Chris — November 20, 2011 @ 10:38 am

11. [...] It's been about 7 weeks since I packed up everything to move from California to Texas to work for JMueller BBQ (the restaurant has officially been open for 5 …kevinsbbqjoints.com/blog/2011/11/14/jmueller-bbq-photos/ [...]

Pingback by JMueller BBQ – Photos « Kevin's BBQ Joints Blog | World of Barbecue — November 21, 2011 @ 5:28 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL